Sunday, December 6, 2009

El Sur!

Hey everyone!

I only have a few minutes but I figured I should fill you all in. Grandma Marge, Mom, Dad, and Jamie all came to visit, which was just awesome. My favorite part was the dinner with my two families, we somehow managed to communicate. What a special time for me to share with the people I love.

Now we are in Patagonia, and finished our trek through Torres del Paine yesterday. We spent four nights, five days in the park completing the W. It was one of the hardest physical and mental challenges, but so rewarding and incredible beautiful. The time spent with friends and in nature was irreplacable. Sunrise at the torres, glacier gray, camping out.....Pictures to come. Today we are relaxing and exploring Puerto Natales, and tommorrow trying to go to Argentina to el Calafate, depending on our various passport and Chilean ID situations work out.

And I have to share with you all how thrilled I am= my knee was a champ! I am one lucky gal.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment